Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Biggest Oxymoron

Started by Mansur [473700] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 387 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mansur [473700]
What's your biggest oxymoron in Torn? I feel like it's my rank.. #23 Heroic Coward haha

How can I change the coward status away? Been doing whatever I could
Gingy [2091567]
I'm a hitman although I've barely claimed a bounty since my 500 merit, I miss importer.. costanza as my profile image feels like a lie without the title.
Wollongong [12833]
I keep being surprised at how threads develop. The question is about biggest oxymoron, and withinnone post it turns into a rank/title exhibitionist show.

My answer to the question would be something like: an on-topic thread.... or maybe even: an intelligent forum discussion
Mallory [2252817]
Well, the thread was spun off by a statement about his rank and title being an oxymoron. I'd say your statement about this not being an oxymoron is a good oxymoron.
Petey_69 [390431]
Not really an oxymoron but I bought the windproof lighter to get back into arsons and had to check I still had it after getting the blue "you lost your lighter"
StatikusGreek [1942339]
asking about a role change sounds like asking maybe to get the Outcast rank....
Not from me of course, but I know several people would be more than glad to do that for you.