the city won't load. everything else loads fine but the city map and quicklink just keep loading.
problems loading city
Started by NedWatkins [2188290] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Have you try refreshing the page or clear your cache?
i just tried that and it still wont load.
post in bugs and issues
I'm haveing a problem with the faction board not lighting up. I have cleared the cache and uninstall still not working. I'm on a mobile phone
ive got the same problem with the hall of fame, sometime it works some times it dont