doing nothing but its just loading since the last 2 minutes
sidebar just loading :(
Started by oraN [1778676] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 67
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- svyat770 [2114355] Tester
· 4 likes ·
Hi! Please, clear your browser cache and try again, this one is also solved. Thanks. - svyat770 [2114355] Tester
· 3 likes ·
Hi there! The bug is fixed currently. Good luck and have a good game! :) Thanks. - Rosie [1185614]
· 2 likes ·
Same issue on mobile, in mobile and full version
Same problem
Same
same problem now in mobile
#SameHere
same issue, both MacOS High Sierra Safari and iPhone Safari
sAmE
Same too for about 25 minutes...
Passing to Chedburn first in case it's a server issue rather than with the Sidebar itself.
ched pls halp
Same issue on mobile, in mobile and full version
Same with me :-(
Same on mobile app
I tried it with a few different browsers and had my daughter check hers. Conclusions are as follows: Google Chrome worked fine with my daughters account, I was able to log in to mine with Mozilla Firefox and the sidebar loaded but on Opera which is my primary browser of choice, the sidebar loads. I've cleaned everything, history, cache, etc. on Opera and the problem still persists.
same issue, win 7 64 with opera version:58.0.3135.127
same problem, mozilla firefox, PC
Same here! It was fine but then I notice my nerve and energy weren’t increasing and so I refreshed and now this. I was wondering if deleting and reinstalling the app would help?
I'm unable to replicate this problem on any browsers or devices. I'm not really sure what I can do. Nothing has changed on our end today.
I am having the same issue. I've tried 2 browsers "Chrome and Windows Edge" nothing from those two just loading. The mobile app is giving me the same issue as well. Even tried my laptop as well as computer. Hopefully there will be a fix soon. It's getting thrustrating keep typing in https links to get where I want to get to.