60 replies · 701 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Crylix[2219788]
· 15 likes · Shitposts are usually shit but this level of shit is just completely shit. You know?
ElChapo[2157516]
· 5 likes · You fedded your last account because of bounties. Now you going up against HoF #1 in bounties placed. Not a wise decision.
"Operation: Dreamy" is underway, moving into phase 2. Battle condition is set to 1, rules of engagement are as follows:
Weapons free.
Green light is acknowledged, we are a go.
I say again...We. Are. A. Go.
-----------------------
For discussion: Under the bogie administration, staff have been a bit too vigilante reading all my messages, chat logs etc. So I have been forced to communicate via coded messages in forums to get my vital intel...
The fact OP does this sort of thread, or the fact I read the forums on an online game enough to recognize OP and know immediately what kind of crap I will get when I click a thread by them, but still I click...