Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need Help with a PI Problem

Started by Detonator [595127] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Detonator [595127]
Never seen this before but I have a lot of PIs and one of them that I rent out has a green sky other it when I see it in property view and is still there when you click on that property when clicked on independently


Can anyone shed some light on this?????