22 replies · 478 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
elie350[2065964]
· 4 likes · You really shouldn't mention that on the forum XD
Diabolique[2177124]
· 2 likes · Just don't prank me or there'll be hell to pay... I'm stacking for a 99k happy jump, and halfway there.
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 2 likes · I believe it is based on battle stats in some way. I have never had low level succeed on me.
Bogie said it best, and I'm paraphrasing obviously, when he said that you were the worst thing to happen to Torn. You made countless people quit the game, costing Ched money from subs no doubt, and nearly everyone is afraid of saying it like it is...
Not me... You're an insecure little prick and nobody will miss you when I make you quit Torn.
Ched made the rules and I play within the rules. If ched, bogie or even a person like you don’t like it I suggest you change the rules. Calling me names won’t change my way of playing. I’m 100% sure you will never make me quit . Didn’t that already happen to you though . Ran out of town a couple of times lol.
Bullying my spouse was a big mistake. Might be within game rules, but it also proves that bogie called it exactly right when he said that you were worse for the game than a multi.
I will catch you when you slip up. Whether its now, or 3 years from now, makes no difference to me. But one day you're going to go away, and I'm going to be there dancing on your grave.
But this'll be my last reply to you in this thread. No sense annoying the mods...