Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian roulette

Started by Ethom96 [2241141] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ethom96 [2241141]
I was doing russian roulette when I pushed the first shoot button i got s 503 error no server avalable or somthing like that by the time i got back on i lost do to timeout
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I can pass it along to Pavel who can check. I think one webserver went down briefly which could have lead to timing out. The game might be able to be reverted.