I had 7 nerve but then when I went to spend the nerve I had 3
Nerve vanished
Started by DragonSeb3 [2276997] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Are you on IOS/ SafarI? If yes then please use this confirmed report. Thanks and have a nice day.
Mentions: Nerve bar refills then disappears
Is that the same issue you're having in the report linked above by HARDY?
Please can you give me an update?
User's in federal jail at the moment and unable to respond.
I shall close this.
Thanks.
I shall close this.
Thanks.