My gun doesn't load, I bought a lot of ammo but can't use any of it during combat. I double checked to see if the ammo was for the gun and it was. Please help
Android App v0.2.13 issue
Started by LeBrotato [2135836] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
What's the gun are you using and which Ammo type did you purchase?
Do you have an update for me?
I see your 'Rounds fired' stat has been increasing the past few days?
Thanks.
I see your 'Rounds fired' stat has been increasing the past few days?
Thanks.
No update provided.
Report Closed.
Report Closed.