Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sellout Slayer

Started by JamesonKelly [2260407] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
JamesonKelly [2260407]
Mission: Sellout Sayer

- Buy a gun from the item market or a bazaar
- Use the gun against 2 people (2/2)
- Sell the gun in the item market or your bazaar

I bought an AK47 from the Item Market.
Used it on 2 people (2/2)
I posted and sold the AK47 in the Item Market

The box for "sell gun in the item market" is still unchecked and saying I have not completed the mission.

I even did those 3 steps with another weapon and still have the same issue.

Has anyone else come across this or is there something I didn't do properly for this to occur?