Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

KatasTrophy -C ChainRig [Userscript]

Started by KatasTrophy [2187384] on in Tools & Userscripts.

7 replies · 280 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

KatasTrophy [2187384]
KatasTrophy -C ChainRig is a User Filter that will display LIST of player you have recently attack and most importantly the amount of Respect Gain . The script is yet to be completed but basic features are working.

How it works
After install the script is configure to run on Blacklist page (Enemy list page) but you can change it if you want like using it on the faction page for those watching chain numbers

What is working:
+ Display of Name, Respect Gain and Attack Link

What is not working:
+ Display of player's Level and Status

Notice
When you install the script it will prompt your a notice about some stuff click Allow Once or Allow Always if you want to proceed. But f you dont trust anybody and feel like FBI is watching you, Click disallow and you will never be able to run the script.


Why do I make the script (TL)
When is start this game, I enjoy three thing or four; Reading Guide, Happy Jump, Faction Chain and I hate travelling but I do it anyway.
After the first chain I participated in, I discovered that I can get merit for respect gain for faction, and lucky for me all the Mission target i attack gave me 3.5 point and above but others gave me far below that. This make me feel that need to highest possible point per attack so i can quickly get the merit

So I wish I could get my attack history and respect gain which faction attacking tab provide but I cannot sort out my own hit. When I check the API i see that attack history is there, hence need to take advantage of it. My coding skill is not that great so the Pro can find more efficient way of doing it better

Below is work in Progress in image below. PLEASE DON'T USE THE SCRIPTIt is incompletebut if it work for you send anything valuable to me, I will be happy

https://i.imgur.com/XacsnQK.png

[image: i.imgur.com]
MisterM [2154120]
So far it looks really good. I could see this being useful in finding targets so that during a chain you can get effective hits.  Doesn't help though if you have "wall sluts" as those numbers are always higher than normal.  I think sorting by highest to lowest would be a nice add-on.  

Cheers
Owen [2087327]
respect gain should be changed to base respect to show which targets are better which is what you originally intended: Base Respect = (Ln(x) + 1.0)/4.0 where x is the targets level
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
It's not because the base respect is better, that it is a better target.

I have a level 78 target that earn me less respect than a level 29. Fair Fight bonus is a lot more important than level.