Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by RagingGuns [2253902] on in Graveyard.

154 replies · 3.15k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

sharkeyfive [1151690]
All I got to say to anyone that cant understand what I type is....
Dont read it,its that simple.We are all good at something, looks like some people are only good at pointing out bad grammar, while the majority are good at Torn. I know what group I would rather be in.
bLiNd [2010548]
This whole selling trolls thing you spoke of....

Has it started yet? I only ask, as I'm yet to see any significant examples of you being able to troll anyone.
Lots of shit talk, yes, but no decent trolling.

Can I see an example please, before I am willing to purchase.
Diabolique [2177124]
To do so would risk outing my clients, and I'll do anything to preserve their anonymity. But...

They know what I've done, and they already see results.
EyeDeeZeeNak [1586365]
There'd be no risk to your client, he just wants to see you succeed in trolling a target.

Just because your current client(s) are satisfied with what you've done so far doesn't mean you've succeeded in trolling anyone, their standards could be a lot lower than the rest of us.

Seems to me if you want to turn this into a longstanding income, you might need to go and hire yourself an actual troll to teach you the way.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
I'm guessing that sudden drop in your networth is your clients getting their refunds then?

Would make sense as I see far better trolling from others on here just for their own entertainment if anything else.

No doubt you will self fed soon enough. I'll give it another 6 months before you restart under another persona. Just don't make it so obvious next time, and then you might actually succeed at playing this game.
EyeDeeZeeNak [1586365]
I'm way past underestimating you - I no longer need to estimate your abilities, I've seen enough solid evidence that you're a wannabe that doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes.

I know you have nothing to give the forum-goers or the community at large other than shit shitposting and vague threats about some hidden power you claim to hold over us all.

You're a failed troll who seems unwilling to try something new to gain some respect as a successful troll.
Riot [974353]
I mean this thread has been derailed beyond belief but...

This guy made a thread saying he was winning for having multies... then proceeds to win the slots jackpot on his main... Has this already been spoke about in this thread, cba to dig through all the other pages of derailment.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Diabolique [2177124]
Umm...I am the FIRST troll to become self-sufficient trough trolling. And I am still the ONLY troll who sells this kind of service, helping others fight back against the predators who would bully them and try to drive them from the game.

Don't tell me I'm afraid to try something new...from where I'm sitting, I'm a national f**king treasure
 
ChaosReigns [2169241]
Last thing to point out as hearing your repetitive rants are getting boring af.

noun

  1. an artefact, institution, or public figure regarded as being emblematic of a nation's cultural heritage or identity.

As only you see yourself as "Torn's National Treasure" it negates this in itself. I'm stuck between whether you are delusional, stupid or both.

Either way, expecting you to see sense is about as useful headbutting a brick wall.