Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Darth_Revan [2247620] on in Gambling.

47 replies · 827 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Darth_Revan [2247620]
Yeah, I could do that... but telling that to an addict is like telling the sky to stop being blue...

Anyone else have any other suggestions? :)
Wiber [2065939]
Dear Milehigh,

I read your missive with sadness. For you a life of poverty is unavoidable and you will be destined to fly forever to raise the seed money for that one lucky bet, which will never be enough. On the plus side your name is perfect.

Best Luck
Wiber
Bacurau [2245633]
If you really want to gamble, play once a day on the "Spin the wheel"... It's profitable on average, but you can only turn once a day
Crylix [2219788]
yes it is, ched stated so himself that players are more likely to win more money from spinning the wheel than losing.
Darth_Revan [2247620]
I have to say...I've spun the wheel many times now. And I feel like I've come out ahead. I've gotten honor bars, lots of points, and even more money from them. I've even earned properties like villas.
Akiha [2259797]
Poker only works if you're a vet with high stats. For newbies like us, poker is just asking to get robbed. The minute you leave the table, you gonna get mugged. Wouldn't recommend it.
Thug [2089844]
The best odds you can play are Russian roulette. A straight 50% chance of doubling your money.

Unlike spin the wheel roulette where you have to account for the green 0, which swings a black/red or odd/even bet to a 48.65% probability.

If you make money from elsewhere it could be from from graphics designs for companies/factions if your good on photoshop.

gather some plushie runners who will do the running for you. You pay them under market price, and they don’t risk getting mugged.
Crylix [2219788]
"more likely"  in the case that you win a pi or a donator pack, then you will be part of the "more likely" category.