Aside from a few of the stupid posts in this thread, Torn has been pretty chill for me.
Furry friendly
Started by ThatWolfBoy [2206160] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Damn straight I do. Losing is !!!FUN!!!. Glad it's coming to steam tbh.
Hmmm I might have to look into this...
How dare you have interests that differ from my own. I do not understand, nor do I agree with your personal choices and made this post in an attempt to make you feel bad about them.
My insecurities lead me to seek validation via virtue signaling to internet strangers who will most likely agree with me since the OP has a unique outlook.
Anyone who differs from the norm is garbage and should never say anything publicly about their interests.
My insecurities lead me to seek validation via virtue signaling to internet strangers who will most likely agree with me since the OP has a unique outlook.
Anyone who differs from the norm is garbage and should never say anything publicly about their interests.
Learn to love ASCII graphics, and come to terms that you will lose, again and again. That's when the !!FUN!! begins ;)
P.s. personal longest fort was 22ish years. Gave up due to FPS death.
P.s. personal longest fort was 22ish years. Gave up due to FPS death.
I'd much recommend it. It's a very good game, and it's free so you've got nothing to lose from trying it out :P
And to add onto Triplicant's post. There are also tilesets for if you don't like ASCII. I think my longest run lasted around 5 years, before I hit the circus.
And to add onto Triplicant's post. There are also tilesets for if you don't like ASCII. I think my longest run lasted around 5 years, before I hit the circus.
Mentions: Furry friendly
I secretly speak furry. I like owo uwu owo
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I only ever return the honour of a disliked post apart from that I don't care.
There was nothing nasty or abusive in any of my posts
There was nothing nasty or abusive in any of my posts
KermodeBear disliked your post
Mentions: Furry friendly
I discriminate against them
Oh no please don't lower my internet score or I will be forced to remember it and return the favor at a later date!
But the game doesn't. Which was my point.
You're free to do as you please.
I just got back from a few Friday drinks and I'm pleasantly surprised at how well this thread has gone since I posted.
You're free to do as you please.
I just got back from a few Friday drinks and I'm pleasantly surprised at how well this thread has gone since I posted.
You're right, the game doesn't... How do we fix this?
Why does it need fixing?
By making our own game with blackjack and hookers
*waves*
Helloooo.
Am I the only person who has no idea what a furry is?
Helloooo.
Am I the only person who has no idea what a furry is?
Since there are several in this thread I like and respect, I decided to not go all out on what my thoughts are on the furry community.
I do not like it, generally speaking.
EDIT:
Guess we know who likes to yiff random kitties. Ya little perv.
I do not like it, generally speaking.
EDIT:
Hcom3 disliked your post
Furry friendly
Guess we know who likes to yiff random kitties. Ya little perv.
This isn't Second Life lol
But Hiii
But Hiii
You could ask that to 100 different furries and get 100 different answers.