Is anybody else seeing Easter eggs in their text messages, e-mail, phone dialer, YouTube, etc....???
Easter eggs everywhere??
Started by OldSailor [2262378] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
No you fool!
🥚
Yes. YT teasing me with an Easter Egg promo here
Smdh
Smdh
NO.
ARE YOU HALLUCINATING?
ARE YOU HALLUCINATING?
That was absolutely terrible, even muted....
lol
I see them in my dreams...
...but I can never quite click on them :(
...but I can never quite click on them :(
can you pass the drugs this way please
No. In fact I see very few anywhere. Bad year for me.
Actually, yes. I am so hopeful I find myself trying to scroll to the bottom of a youtube page with 2000 comments.
(kidding)
(kidding)
Found a white egg in my fridge...
I haven’t seen an egg in so long
it gets to you...
No eggs here anyways
Yeah, I have checked here a couple times looking for eggs.... 😀
I’m, this Easter egg hunt is giving me ptsd
Im seeing them in my dreams