Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR

Started by squares_ [2255593] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

TrollVader [2133899]
You posting the wrong stats. Money gain doesn't mean nothing as you could be getting huge and losing then getting small and winning
Kelsie [340367]
When I play RR, I choose a set amount. Usually 20m. Reason being, 20m is a lot easier to make back than 40m+. If I win, I put that portion back in my vault. And kind of go from there. I’m a bit better about only gambling a certain amount with RR than slots say instance.

The best ive done, I gained about 200m from my initial 20m in about 1-2 hours. Never been that lucky since lol