*HIRING NOW* Brand new Flower shop hiring now. Consider all stats, pay is based on stats up to 55k a day. Please link work stats when you message or apply for stat review.
**HIRING NOW**
Started by Noobus_Anubis [2106249] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Hi there,
I am new around town. I need a job in your company to both boost my stats as they are relatively low at the moment and to earn some extra cash. These are my stats below;Manual Labor:6 Intelligence:62 Endurance:28 Thanks
I am new around town. I need a job in your company to both boost my stats as they are relatively low at the moment and to earn some extra cash. These are my stats below;