Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items Market issue

Started by SammieS3 [2279922] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

SammieS3 [2279922]
Hi I know im only level 4 but I cant seem to sell anything other than bull whip, pen knife and hemmer in the market, id there something im doing wrong, the above 3 items have a tick box net to them so I can add them but the rest of my items do not have this, is there a reason why
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor
Haha I had the exact same issue when I first started. Not sure if it's just us, but I feel like this may be a semi-common issue for new players lol.
Kobie [2156358]
Your not the only one. I've seen many people ask the same question. I had the same issue when I first started. It's just not as obvious as it should be. I just created a suggestion. Please give it an up vote and perhaps we can get it sorted out once and for all. Please upvote this link

Mentions: Value input field