Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Value input field

Started by Kobie [2156358] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Kayla [2031661] ×1

Kobie [2156358]
You so often see new players asking in the forums how to add items to the market correctly. The issue being that there are two boxes. One for where you enter the qty of the items you'd like to sell, the other box is meant to be where you write the price you'd like to sell them for. The trouble is, that in the qty box "qty" is written. However, the value box is left blank which gives the impression that, that is where your supposed to enter your quantity. This could be solved by simply adding the word "price" or "value" in the second box. Here is a screenshot to highlight what I'm talking about. Link
Ac3to [2196357]
I agree with this, I had the same problem when I started. It's obvious now when you're used to it but on first glance it's hard to tell what you're supposed to write where.