People that poo on the floor
Mini Rant Thread
Started by SUDZ [2191868] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
One word:
Asta.
Asta.
Butthurtedness in general. Chill the f**k out it's a game.
when you have headphones in and they catch something, like your own hand, and tear out of your head
People who walk too slowly in the street.
When cars never blinker wen turning the corner and worse still they don't pull over at all and you have to slam on brakes..
When you're googling for a tech problem you're having and find someone with the exact same issue only to have an edit underneath with "nvm I fixed it".
[image: imgs.xkcd.com]
[image: imgs.xkcd.com]
Almost a year later, I finally see a thread where it would be relevant to share this???
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
This.
Totally
Totally Relate-able.
Totally
Totally Relate-able.
SporkMonkey didn't even make the list :(
This seems to sum up a lot of forum threads:
[image: imgs.xkcd.com]
Duty Calls
'Be Less Bothered' folks - BLB!
[image: imgs.xkcd.com]
Duty Calls
'Be Less Bothered' folks - BLB!
people that try hard for karma
That crimes 2.0 has been needed for roughly 10 years minimum yet we got an updated forum, raiding and dirty bombs 1.01 first.
He’s a good friend of mine, if you have a problem with him you have a problem with me
Damn. I gotta step up my game. I not even on this list ffs
When people say 'Wait..' before they ask a question.
When old people go to town on a Saturday when they have all EFFING week to shop whilst us lot are at work.
When people let their babies scream without telling them to at least STFU.
I could go on all day lol
When old people go to town on a Saturday when they have all EFFING week to shop whilst us lot are at work.
When people let their babies scream without telling them to at least STFU.
I could go on all day lol
Naughty Chilly evaded someone's ignore, don't do this.
I am! \o/