Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with the app?

Started by Ayster [2281272] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Ayster [2281272]
I just started torn a few days ago. I know it started as purely browser base then the app was released.

My problem comes with applying for a company. I send my app and the person who runs it is saying they are not receiving it. I've tried 3 times now and he won't recieve. It. Any ideas what is going on or any solution? My working theory is that it's just the new app having a bug.