Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello folks.

Started by yayayoure [2167581] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 599 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

yayayoure [2167581] ×1

yayayoure [2167581]
I have a friend who is banned from torn for 15 weeks. He is fully regreted and he would like his account back. I told him that he is a fully f**king cheater and die in hell mother f**ker.

I feel bad for talking like this to him but I believe he deserves it. Do you agree with me mates? :)
Robbo [1826175]
really?

I talk to my friends in ways far worse than that

tell your friend if he's offended to grow a pair of balls and stop being such a limp wristed pussy. If it turns out he is a limp wristed pussy you won't miss him anyway.
yayayoure [2167581]
Thanks for your answers mates. He was a bad boy here at torn, now who he is banned already for 15 weeks (forever) he feels very very bad. Too pity, too long. He had to consider it before doing shits at the game.