I mean it's not even about the language. Artists that are composing Indian Classical Music even have a hard time composing it required a lot of years of learning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEqYzdz3Zvg there's just so much going on.
But in a way I have no disrespect towards hiphop. It takes years to grow as a hiphop artist whether it be underground or Rolling Stone. It still requires a lot to be out there. Freestyling isn't easy.
In this same way that video I just shared requires a lot more than just understanding of words and being able to make up random sentences. Rather you make up notes and create this whole new song for yourself. And there's just so many Raga's that one has to have knowledge of.
Some people spend over a year learning and understanding coordinations for one Raga.
Definition of a Raga (according to google): (in Indian classical music) each of the six basic musical modes which express different moods in certain characteristic progressions, with more emphasis placed on some notes than others.