1,000-1 skibbidy
1,000,000-11 skibbidy slicers
1,000,000,000 skibbidy toilet
skibbidy
Started by Frog_Shepherd [2187133] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 48
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kayla [2031661]
· 17 likes ·
Hippity hoppity moving to attacking forumoppity - GruntPuppy [2105484]
· 7 likes ·
Dude, Get a freaking grip. Autism does NOT make your spelling bad. I've been dealing with that shit for 50 years, and feel obliged to tell you you're full of crap. - Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
· 5 likes ·
"I'll kick his ass. I'll kick her ass. Ill even kick my own ass!"
Noted.
Hit me. No questions asked.
Whenever you do a merit reset let me know. I would like to help.
Hippity hoppity moving to attacking forumoppity
Dude,
Get a freaking grip. Autism does NOT make your spelling bad. I've been dealing with that shit for 50 years, and feel obliged to tell you you're full of crap.
Get a freaking grip. Autism does NOT make your spelling bad. I've been dealing with that shit for 50 years, and feel obliged to tell you you're full of crap.
Turn off your caps and quit blaming autism for your orthographic laziness.
Also - bad choice of merits, especially given what you're charging for your e.
Also - bad choice of merits, especially given what you're charging for your e.
nice can you do a reset merit and hosp me 5 times
"I'll kick his ass. I'll kick her ass. Ill even kick my own ass!"
cool
thank you so much, this guy was tryibng to touch my butt and you stoped him. you are my hero you are like gay superman!
go hosp urself, I pay u ten k
Kick my ass. I want to see this
this is scary
Holy crap this person rocks
Damn this person is amaxing
what ?