Hello
I have too many eggs, something is not right.
a. I can't find any other similar bug report.
b. Printscreen: http://prntscr.com/nffujz
c. How to reproduce. Save a list of game links into a text file. Each time you land visit them all. Rinse and repeat.
d. I have tested my issue in multiple browsers:
OperaVersion: 58.0.3135.127
Tor 8.0.8 (based on Mozilla Firefox 60.6.1esr) (64-bit) ( I also run my multi accounts with this so I can't get caught - name of the other accounts are Duke and Chedburn )
Firefox 66.0.3
Microsoft Edge 69.0
Internext Explorer 7.11
Google Chrome 007
All browsers show 18 eggs!!!
Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you.
PS: I am testing the first features of Trolling 0.1 Beta so I need some input from fellas developers.
I have too many eggs, something is not right.
a. I can't find any other similar bug report.
b. Printscreen: http://prntscr.com/nffujz
c. How to reproduce. Save a list of game links into a text file. Each time you land visit them all. Rinse and repeat.
d. I have tested my issue in multiple browsers:
OperaVersion: 58.0.3135.127
Tor 8.0.8 (based on Mozilla Firefox 60.6.1esr) (64-bit) ( I also run my multi accounts with this so I can't get caught - name of the other accounts are Duke and Chedburn )
Firefox 66.0.3
Microsoft Edge 69.0
Internext Explorer 7.11
Google Chrome 007
All browsers show 18 eggs!!!
Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you.
PS: I am testing the first features of Trolling 0.1 Beta so I need some input from fellas developers.