Ok cleared cache, history etc, disabled addons and still same issue, im on Firefox to running Win 10
Blank Attacking Screen
Started by SammieS3 [2279922] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I have the same problem ...
I have the same issue - cant attack anyone, attack loader page is blank.
Windows 10, Firefox.
Windows 10, Firefox.
I've edited the title to be more descriptive!
Please check your console for any kind of errors
Meetoo, prevents me from doing mission...
Since the other threads on this issue are closed and this one was confirmed.
From: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16095153&b=0&a=0&to=19311816
unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] TCJSPage.js:295:8
undefined undefined client.min.js:2:28904
TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '0'
Stack trace:
Wd@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:66:394
$d@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:71:256
finalizeInitialChildren@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:201:64
completeWork@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:143:207
d@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:166:425
e@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:168:286
f@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:169:23
y@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:174:431
q@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:173:480
x@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:173:324
G@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:172:209
C@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:171:155
b@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:182:13
updateContainer@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:183:133
P.prototype.render@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:195:231
tb/
From: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16095153&b=0&a=0&to=19311816
aurel1 [1046304]Can you check the console for any kind of errors please?
unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] TCJSPage.js:295:8
undefined undefined client.min.js:2:28904
TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '0'
Stack trace:
Wd@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:66:394
$d@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:71:256
finalizeInitialChildren@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:201:64
completeWork@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:143:207
d@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:166:425
e@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:168:286
f@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:169:23
y@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:174:431
q@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:173:480
x@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:173:324
G@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:172:209
C@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:171:155
b@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:182:13
updateContainer@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:183:133
P.prototype.render@https://www.torn.com/js/script/lib/react-dom.16.3.0.production.min.js?v=3:195:231
tb/
Mentions: aurel1 [1046304]
Looks like it's only on Firefox, we're working on a fix.
Same here.
Android phone, Firefox browser
Android phone, Firefox browser
ah sorry,should have said I'm using chrome on a chromebook.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack&user2ID=2009077
I clicked att button then blank screen appear.
same problem
I clicked att button then blank screen appear.
same problem
Hi there!
Should be fixed now.Thanks for patience.
Should be fixed now.Thanks for patience.
How it looks now?
Lovely thanks, all working fine now, its nice to post something and actually get
1. a response so quickly
2. have someone keep you updated
3. have others suggest fixes etc
4. Getting the issue fixed within the hour-ish
Many Thanks again
1. a response so quickly
2. have someone keep you updated
3. have others suggest fixes etc
4. Getting the issue fixed within the hour-ish
Many Thanks again
I believe we can mark this as resolved now.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Yep, for me its fixed. Thanks :)
Fixed for me as well. I would like to leave a thanks to the team for the prompt solution.