does anyone have it?
duke attach log
Started by Godcomplex [2024911] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 5 likes ·
You joined the fight but didn't make a single hit, does that even count as participating?
Mentioned in this thread
AiR [2251655] ×1
Last I heard his log was detached
Read dukes thread they are both there
This is the first one: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=547394bbfbe0ddfe0a02580e14285b2a
Last attack
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=230d37534ea0a691583abbebf9e47471
I joined but didn't get a merit for it.
Is it a bug or have I done something wrong?
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=230d37534ea0a691583abbebf9e47471
I joined but didn't get a merit for it.
Is it a bug or have I done something wrong?
Mentions: AiR [2251655]
Maybe you have to attack. I got the merit
"Participate in the defeat of Duke"
You joined the fight but didn't make a single hit, does that even count as participating?
or you might need to still be on the fight when it ends
I was on the fight when it ended. Maybe contributing makes a difference. I should have fired a few rounds ;-)
Just have to deal some damage I think.