Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bring It!

Started by Kary [1879733] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Kary [1879733]
With Duke loot I tought doing the "Bring It!" mission may be a good idea so I started the mission and I got the merit for assisting in a Duke attack ("Boss Fight" honour).
I am however unable to finish the Duke Mission.
Yes, I accepted it beforehand. (It's still going for 6 days)

I did not get the last hit. (Was it changed so you need that now?)
Would like some clarification if this is a bug or not.


Cheers,
Kary
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Check now please. There was a problem during last group attack that prevented trigger to work as it shoud.
SinCitySinner [2116762]
yeah, did that and it got resolved

posted how to get this fixed in the Mission forum thread so others that encounter the same issue know what to do to get it rectified