Would you like to create some live in the game, something which goes beyond the usual crap and drama we see in these forums?
I'm creating a small offsite forum for Torn players who wanna have some fun by manipulating the game (fully within the rules and guidelines, obviously). It's not faction related, so all can join regardless of faction affiliation.
Usually, these actions may cost some energy or may result in some loss of income. Nothing big though :)
The first action I am planning to undertake involves some minor market manipulation, serving mainly as a test case. Wanna join? Drop me a line.
I'm creating a small offsite forum for Torn players who wanna have some fun by manipulating the game (fully within the rules and guidelines, obviously). It's not faction related, so all can join regardless of faction affiliation.
Usually, these actions may cost some energy or may result in some loss of income. Nothing big though :)
The first action I am planning to undertake involves some minor market manipulation, serving mainly as a test case. Wanna join? Drop me a line.