Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Argent Silver recruiting

Started by Khepri14 [2219165] on in Faction Recruitment.

19 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Khepri14 [2219165]
Hello, I'm the leader of a new faction called Argent Silver! It's a new faction looking to become a warring faction in the short term and eventually transition to a reviver faction in the long term. I have unlocked the weapons armory and Fortitude branch. All hospital times are decreased by 3%. I do not have the future armories unlocked or chains and territories unlocked just yet. But I am planning on going after those next, so I'm looking for people to help me do attacks and potentially in the future, chains and wars once both are unlocked, to build respect for the faction and unlock further upgrades faster.

My (very) long term look at the faction in addition to becoming a reviver faction is to (hopefully) unlock for the other branches in no particular order: Steadfast, Toleration, Voracity, Excursion, and Criminality.

The only requirements for joining are:

That you must be willing to attack at least one person a day, ideally on your level, to build faction respect.

That you are at least level 15 (Exceptions can be made - especially if you're willing to hit 15 as soon as possible or are a level holder).

That, in the event of a territory war, raid, or chain (once unlocked), you're willing to put the time, energy, and effort into attacking or defending for the faction.

And lastly, simply being willing to help each other out.

Preferred but not ultimately necessary:

Donator or subscriber status.

A P.I. (if possible).

Torn Stats and/or Sidekick.

Only warning: Anyone who is inactive for a week straight without prior notice (If prior notice is given, you will not be kicked out) will be kicked.

Please apply if interested. No matter what, I look forward to growing this faction and enjoying Torn!