To whom it may concern, hello!
Without revealing too much detail, I found a bug that I think is very easily exploitable (relating to awards) and may be used by many players quickly before patched if I detail instructions on how to execute. What would be the best way to handle this? Should I Mail Chedburn or another mod? The wiki said to always post here but I want to be sure before I publicly disclose.
I also would like to keep testing to see what the severity is but I don't want to get fedded :)
Thanks!
Without revealing too much detail, I found a bug that I think is very easily exploitable (relating to awards) and may be used by many players quickly before patched if I detail instructions on how to execute. What would be the best way to handle this? Should I Mail Chedburn or another mod? The wiki said to always post here but I want to be sure before I publicly disclose.
I also would like to keep testing to see what the severity is but I don't want to get fedded :)
Thanks!