Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Sig Giveaway!

Started by itsBEAU [2273390] on in Fun & Games.

20 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

itsBEAU [2273390]
Hi Guys,
Thought I would also partake in the fun and games with something a little different.
If this has a good turn around of people then i do have a couple more ideas for upcoming giveaways.

So first off. Im a designer and currently do custom signatures for around 15mil per. (don't bother mugging all cash is saved)
So im looking to give back to the community and give away 1x Free Signature & 1x Custom Profile Image that will be matching!

How to Play:
All you have to do is R+ and post below your favorite character and vision of the artwork should you win.

How will winner be announced?
I will go through all the entries and pick the one that stands out to me most.
The winner will be revealed when i post the actual design :D

Goodluck!
Ps. if you are interested in funding or helping with the next giveaways, please dont hesitate to pm me. Giving back is always great!
SacrificialPawn [2262377]
If I won, I'd like a pic that's indicative of my username (Sacrificial Pawn), so a pawn chess piece moving onto a land mine or standing in front of a tank.
Darth_Revan [2247620]
I already have a Jessica Rabbit sig but would love another one. Not much I can offer as far as vision but would love for it to be a partial GIF if possible :)

Thanks! And hope I win!
Daisy3 [730750]
I like jinx and daisies and I will happily uprate the thread if I see you follow through and make a free siggy for someone :)
Gina24 [1496867]
I pet sit for a couple who have a Belgian Malinois, I would love to have a Signature featuring this type of dog.  A Malinois is a type of German Shepard,  very cool animal