This thread is copied from another thread in fun and games by WilliamsShatner.
Rules
1.Take the hill.
2.No overly superpowered characters.
3.No time travel.
4.no permanent fixtures.
5.premises of previous poster must be honoured.
...it begins
The hill has been deserted. I walk to the top and plant my vexillogically acceptable flag.
My hill.
How to play this game?
I walked up the hill..
I saw lassogirl with a shotgun guarding a flag,
I sneakily walk up to her back unnoticeable..
My left hand grabbed the flag and kick her right on the butt using my right leg..
She fell off the hill... what a waste.. she look pretty tho...
I placed the flag..
My hill
I walk back up the hill rubbing my butt. That hurt.
Allenyup is sitting at the top of the hill guarding the flag.
Luckily Allenyup is a guy. I throw a bunch of porn and lubricant down the hill and Allenyup runs down the hill.
I place my flag.
My hill
I grabbed the porn and look for awhile then suddenly i felt fishy... i looked up an d saw her singing..
I go back up to the hill and luckily she wore a hawaii short pant.. i undone her pant and throw down the hill..
She quickly run down the hill for it..
Then i stay on guard x100
My hill
I grabbed my pants and looked up the hill. Allenyup was guarding the hill. I took my shirt off and walked up to him. He was too busy starting at me naked that he didn't notice I stabbed a hole in his stomach with my diamond bladed knife. I push him down the hill and place the flag.
My hill
Im down the hill groaning... luckily i brought my backpack and im working at hospital so i have stolen med and drug inside.. i smoked a pot and stitch my wound.. then i pooped a xanax then i look up.. she was offguard maybe she thought im dead.
I walk up the hill slowly again.. this time she is offguard.. i look at her body for a second.. damn its good i thought..
But i still knock her at the back with a pipe then i tied her with a rope. Slowly place her down the hill without scratching her s shape body.
My hill
I'm down the hill tied with a rope. I bite through the thin rope and start to climb up the hill. I get to the top and get ready to hit Allenyup in the head with my hammer. To my surprise, a bunch of hippies crowd around us and we both tumble down the hill.
The hill is taken over by hippies!
I was out abit after being hitted on the head... and saw lassogirl beside me naked.. so i squeeze her a little.. and an idea pop up.. i remember i have molotove inside my bag.. so i look up and saw bunches of hippies then i throw a dozen of molotovs to the hills..
Hours later put lassogirl on my back and carry her to the hill.. and make a lil fire for dinner.
My hill and yours lol
I kick both of you into...
SPAAAAACE!
My hill.
At the same time an alien passing by and both of us hop on.. i ask the alien to send us back to hill.. and he did... when u are busy seeing ufo.. i rrquest it to zap u and he did...
Back to the hill
My hill
I give the alien 5 alien bucks and he zaps you off the hill as well. Then I stab the alien in the neck and take back my money..
My hill
The alien wife sense the danger of the husband tgen quicky come then zap u and heal me and the husband and put u on the ufo with the couple..
My hill
I stomp your life out and pick you up to slam you back down!
MY HILL!
I walk up behind Astrum. He is clearly a larger strong man, so I kick him in the shoulder, dislocating it. He decides to go down to the town to find a doctor to fix him up.
my hill
After I return give you a good triple jab in the chest leaving you out of breath.
Then i carry you to a nearby bench to lie down.
My hill
I look up the hill and see Astrum guarding the flag. I grab a barrel and walk up the hill. I put the barrel over Astrum's head and push him down the hill. He rolls into a lake of poisonous snakes. I place my flag and keep watch.
My hill
Man im sure glad those snakes were poisonous and not venomous.
I snap your neck with no effort and burn your flag!
My hill!
I approach Astrum again and challenge him to a gentlemanly game of cards for possession of the hill. I win with a pair of aces. I watch him walk down the hill as I plant my flag and stand watch.
My hill
I purchase the deed to the hill.
I tell you to get off my property.
After tricking you i throw the fake deed away.
My hill!