You have traded with the rest, now trade with the best at Agathahimes Trading Post! The place to be for every concerning flower runner. Best prices, great service and free smiles with every trade :D
I try to provide a price both parties can be satisfied with when selling to me, so get your face ready to be slapped with dem thick dollar bundles :)
Great Trade ðŸ‘
Fast and Great trade, responds quickly and puts in the effort to offer fair prices.
Thnx again ðŸ‘
She is a serious trader ;)
a serious trader and is really willing to give you a good deal for them flowers.
Great trades for flowers and plushies. I've seen a lot from BoW and they keep amazing me!
I have some mints and chocolates.
good trader giving good deals
Awesome trader with the best prices I've seen yet. Honest and helpful, giving tips to new fliers for best success.
You saved me from waiting a long time for my stuff to sell on the market :) I look forward to trading with you in the future
Excellent trader to deal with. Look forward to trading with you again.
Fast trading, decent pricing, Until next time!
Great trader with great prices and a vast scope of items you can trade. Also, is honest and a great help for starting player like me.
Pleasure to do business with and great with assisting new players . 22/10 will do again
Was fast and had great prices, nice guy and it was good doing business with him. Would recommend trading with him, didn't get mugged at all so he is also a trustworthy trader 10/10
hmmh, clean
Fast and painless.
Trade starting again