Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat not working

Started by FallenFerret [2005385] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
FallenFerret [2005385]
So I have been trying to contact my spouse for an hour or so through chat but it wont let me do it through recent contacts tab or under the friends tab so I went on his profile and clicked on the chat again, still wouldnt open the chat up.
I have had to use email through here which I dont mind but just wondering why I cant chat them like I usually do...

I am using Android App v0.2.13
I can still open chats with other people.
Oh! And spouse has said they messaged me through the chat too but it hasnt popped up on my screen