Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

H fiction

Started by PopadaPill [900338] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Kayla [2031661]
I don't understand your question. If you're trying to talk about books or writing, yes it goes in Art & Literature. 
howyadoin [2031433]
I think he wants to write fiction. Start a topic in Art & Literature, or something general in Roleplay, maybe? Don't think there's a specific place for it in the forums. 
PopadaPill [900338]
Correct,I wanted to have a crack at it,iv read some in the past and think i may well be good at it.I thought the subject matter may cause concern on here but it seems popular in some circles.
Am i able write Holocaust fiction in the ones susurrus suggested Kayla?

'