Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race keeps resetting timer

Started by Brawndo [2158593] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Brawndo [2158593]
Hey, the race im currently waiting on to start has counted down to zero, but keeps resetting to a 2 min wait time, counts down, resets to 2 min, etc, etc.

Can someone give the server a little kick.
JoeyDoughnuts77 [2108730]
also when i left the race the cooldown for having left an official race did not activate and it put me back in the same race i was in that would not restart. dont know if that is helpful info or not but figured i would add it. Edit: The second time i left and joined another race it was a different race it put me in.
Ripple [1372836]
Other times I have seen this problem, Cron needed to be restarted. I realize it's 5 AM in England.

It's still happening. 
Nimona [2176698]
Happening to me too. I gave up and left the race and tried a custom race and it's happening there too. It also gave me no stand down period for leaving, and I was able to join another official race.

Edit: Also noticed I am not getting any racing points from winning... :(