Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Malformed Response

Started by Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
dreadknight [47186]
Same, tried to take xanax - said malformed response. Didn't get any energy, but now it says that I'm already under the under the effect of a drug. Also there's no icon, that I'd be under the effect of a drug.
Edit: Mission shows that I have trained 350 energy, so maybe I did get the energy.... Well icon is still missing...