Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke merit

Started by Crippers [2187451] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Stewie [1494547]
I see you threw a HEG (that would be your turn to participate in the 'lottery'), but I don't know if that is supposed to count or not. I can't see why it wouldn't.
Passing to Pavel.
Vidar- [2126062]
Same problem here I fought Duke with a team I hit him with smoke and armorlite and my bring it mission completed but no honor bar. :( https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=55c08558813b26ca660436ade4be6d95