Probably already has been mentioned in the past no doubt( I did a forum search but didn't find much) so sorry if you have seen this before. Anyway was always curious why the Bazaar doesn't come with a vault or have a vault upgrade you can purchase? So that's why suggestion. Add a vault to Bazaar's or allow us to purchase a vault upgrade for our Bazaar.
Cheers!!!
That would stop buy mugs from happening ... Mugging has been nerfed a lot, this would just be worse
So? A Bazaar is really no different from a company or business. Which has a vault.
Cheers!!!
But you can't steal from a company or faction just by mugging. You have to understand that adding a vault to the bazaar will nerf buy-mugs and a lot of people won't like that, especially since mugging has been nerfed a lot. There are ways to prevent getting mugged anyways, just self-hosp, get mug protection or be fast.
Hacking crimes.
I get it......that doesn't mean a Bazaar shouldn't have what any Bazaar would likely have anyways. After all it is exactly a business and company(for selling things). Just has one employee the owner.
I never asked how to protect my money. That's easy to figure out and do.
Cheers!!!
No.
Due to the previously mentioned nerf to mugging. I don't mug often but that doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed for those who do.
I would get behind a buff to hacking crimes, or any crime that could be directed at another player, but Crimes 2.0 has been talked about for over a year, and we still haven't seen it implemented.
Not sure it would cut mugging all that much honestly. Most mugging now happens in the points market or poker where it's way to easy. Why would anyone wanna follow a Bazaar gamble that something big will sell and then double that gamble hoping to be quick enough before the guy gets his money safe.
If gonna mug Bazaar's may as well just gamble at the Casino expecting to win.
Cheers!!!
yeah I guess somethings take time lol.
Poker and the bookie could both use overhauls or an upgrade too. I know the Casino just got one(had this discuss already lol) but it's still pretty brutal.
Cheers!!!
From my understanding Poker 2.0 has been spoken about even before Crimes 2.0
I know programming can be a pain sometimes, and the development team puts in a good amount of work
Yeah wasn't knocking the development team with my time comment. Maybe rather new(within the last year) but it's easy too see they care, are working hard and doing a good amount work.
I'm also a sim racer over at Iracing so I know quite well programming isn't all easy peasy. Most times what seems so easy in fact really isn't all when it comes to programming.
Patiently we wait.
Cheer!!!