Been browsing and haven't seen anything really about this in suggestions. I've seen a post but it was mor on the silly side about llama and horse races.
So is there anything in the works for a possible drag strip? I think it would be a fun was to earn cash and build skill. Using similar set up as in racing already.
Ability to race stock or modified cars option, possible race for pink slips? Maybe add more upgrades to cars for this area of racing?
Just found out that there were strips in the past... can they be updated and brought back?
So is there anything in the works for a possible drag strip? I think it would be a fun was to earn cash and build skill. Using similar set up as in racing already.
Ability to race stock or modified cars option, possible race for pink slips? Maybe add more upgrades to cars for this area of racing?
Just found out that there were strips in the past... can they be updated and brought back?