At first he payed extra, but then I only got abt 90% total valued...
Do a few only
Started by Ectoplasm_ [2170764] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Oran
TO BE CLEAR I HAVE NOT TRADED WITH THEM AMD THEYRE BLATANTLY LYING. ATLEAST TILL WHERE MY 2500 EVENTS GO FOR, TILL 5TH MARCH
[image: i.imgur.com]
I do pay extra Yes for some things and sometimes. But mostly its close to market.
AND FOR THE FACT IM BEING FRAMED BECAUSE I DIDNT RESPOND TO THEIR BEGGING.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I do pay extra Yes for some things and sometimes. But mostly its close to market.
AND FOR THE FACT IM BEING FRAMED BECAUSE I DIDNT RESPOND TO THEIR BEGGING.
[image: i.imgur.com]
- Dylanross disliked your post
ORAN Buys Your Stuff [800+ R] (S) SYM BB - Dylanross disliked your thread
ORAN Buys Your Stuff [800+ R] (S)
Mentions: ORAN BUYS YOUR STUFF
I need 25 bil for a gold ak
I have no bil
Just saying oran
I have no bil
Just saying oran