my chat windows are not displaying on my pc using internet explorer, but when im on my iPhone it does display. I tried logging in and out and still nothing changed
chat windows not displaying
Started by NickelRogue [1757021] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
seems to work okay in google chrome just not Internet Explorer
Please try clearing the cache / browsing data on your Internet Explorer?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Thanks buddy that worked, I'll remember that for next time. All chat windows are displaying now. Thank you!
I shall close the report then!
Thanks.
Thanks.