Hey all. Anyone into rc? If so let's show what ya got. I personally love Amy amd all rc, my collection includes an Arrma granite bls monster truck, a traxxas bandit hand builr from scratch by myself using all metal parts sourced locally not overseas. I have a nexstar high wing plane with a wingspan of 3 feet. Also have numerous hand made planes made from dollar tree foam board. And last but not least I have a 4.5 foot ultra boat the miss Budweiser that has a 30 cc 2 stroke motor I rigged up to it super fast. So what you folks playing with? I have a hard time posting pics but I'll try to post some soon.
Remote control???
Started by JadedMarxist [2226802] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
hi
I'm right into RC as well just things that fly tho. I have a few racing drones I have built, a couple authors fpv sets me and my son use, I have an ft wing mini I built fpv equipped, a micro stealth edf hey, a parrot bebop and a parrot disco. I'm working on a micro brushed fpv racer right now 3 d printing the frame. gonna make it v tail with the micro cam and the micro vtx module. so I keep busy with that stuff.
I'm right into RC as well just things that fly tho. I have a few racing drones I have built, a couple authors fpv sets me and my son use, I have an ft wing mini I built fpv equipped, a micro stealth edf hey, a parrot bebop and a parrot disco. I'm working on a micro brushed fpv racer right now 3 d printing the frame. gonna make it v tail with the micro cam and the micro vtx module. so I keep busy with that stuff.
That's cool I have yet to get a 3d printer but it's in the works. I just bought a phantom 3 pro with hard rolling case 9 battery's bunch of other parts last month, get this I have yet to fly it as I went to take off and it just flipped over and I couldn't get the props to stop I had to pull the battery while it was full throttle, luckley I still all my fingers. After that camera would not work so I sent it in to get fixed to dji and for the camera board it cost me another 500$cdn. Now I'm into the drone for about 2grand and I haven't even flown it yet fml. Of course it's my fault somehow, I'm actually a very experienced pilot. That was a month ago still haven't got it back yet. Supposed to be this weekend tho can't wait
if you tried to throttle up and it flipped right over you had props on wrong. happened to me a few times too. with my bebop 2. common mistake
Greeting from China. Don't mind the water mark. It's my account name xD
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]