Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All done - Thank you!

Started by Bats [1161380] on in Attacking.

16 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bats [1161380] ×1

Bats [1161380]
I am paying 250k for each loss - I am looking for 292 losses in total.

Payment will be sent as soon as I see the event

I will keep this thread updated, current progress:
292/292
Jae [2180193]
  • You were sent $2,500,000 from Bats with the message: Thank-Q
  • You were sent $1,000,000 from Bats with the message: 4 losses - thanks
Easy money & Fast payment R+

Mentions: Bats [1161380]

Bats [1161380]
Sorry I am not around 100% of the time. I try to make payments when I have the time to - in your case it took me a little over 90minutes.

If you don't have the patience I'm not interested in dealing with you in the future. 

Thanks.