Coming soon in 4th of July. Anyone interested about this post comments below:)
STRANGER THINGS 3
Started by Assassin_Sean [2224030] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I really liked the first season. Not so much the second one though.
Super excited for this! Going to be a binge watch for sure!
bump
Oh Hell yes! Season 3 is gonna be epic!
I kind of agree with you, first was very original, second seemed just a copy...
Then I stopped binge watching it and just watched an episode every few days. Much better...
Then I stopped binge watching it and just watched an episode every few days. Much better...
bump