Does anyone know how many books there are in total? Want to know if I have anywhere near a full collection with 12
How many books
Started by python [1009878] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I think it's upwards of 44
I believe there are 44 books in total: https://www.torn.com/wiki/Books
Heh, 3 responses all posted "Now" agreeing on 44. Guess you have your answer!
I believe there are 44 books.
It's 44 :P
I believe it's the palandromic number that's two more than the universal answer we've all being looking for!
Where can i get these books?
Where you get them is described at https://www.torn.com/wiki/Books .
It also describes the effect for each book, and how many there are: 44.
It also describes the effect for each book, and how many there are: 44.
Ok, thanks ðŸ‘
44 xD
I feel like there are 44 in total.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are 44 :)