Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by Last [2218299] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
57
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Bapki [2253001]
I didn't check the timestamp at first and was a bit crushed to see you didn't find anything for a whole 31 days :L

That said, you might as well use it, right? Books are non-transferable, so why not?
Jamin [1265909]
Some people don't even make back the money to cover the cost of resetting your merits twice. Its not worth it now the book is nerfed
Brakier [2095393]
vaild that is a valid point to be sure. depends if he already reset thou. mine is at 2500 so mine would be way expensive, but he is pretty young 100 days.

but ya it is a valid point. there is a risk to it.
Rogue [1873490]
I have been saving the merit resets.... have two of the ones they gave us for free left... need this book though!

Good luck OP, but leave the SE's for me.
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
Well, since I got my awareness maxed when I used this book, I at least found one dumbells, and usually got about 5-10 items every midnight. Their value varies, but usually at least one of them had over 1m value
EdenicCherub [1500693]
haven't found anything in over a week , if i do its all crap, when does the good stuff come out? I been playing for years only noobs get dumbbells skateboard etc even when i had awareness maxed id just find more crap more often. city finds , good ones that is, go to new players mostly.
Scurra [2074333]
I found boxing gloves on day 13 of reading the book. Approx 50m more of items during the other days (in day 28 now).
BooBooKittyPhuc [2200545]
idk why people dont like this book. you get your city find merit so fast with it
Brakier [2095393]
i havent read any books yet but i really wanna read this one, the feeling of knowing you have such a big chance of getting a se each day is nice to have.