Huge Icons
Started by KoroNaruto [2279024] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
This isn't intentional, you can remove this with a hard refresh. Thanks.
bugs and issues is filled with reports on this problem
Should have gone to Specsavers
This isn't intentional, you can remove this with a hard refresh. Thanks.
Great update Ched!
I have no need to wear my glasses any more!!
I have no need to wear my glasses any more!!
Too late for Easter Egg competition though..
NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE SO BIG.
I did a hard refresh, and now I miss them.
Clearing cache and deleting system 32 worked for me
EA Sports has acquired the rights to Torn. BIG
Fixed now
Why couldn't easter eggs be that big?
#UpdateTooLate
#UpdateTooLate