Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty issue

Started by Damia [975347] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

fredpayton [184216] ×1

Stewie [1494547]
Ailyne initiated an attack against Fred, how is this possible? I'm attacking her.. what am I missing?

You can still initiate an attack with someone whilst being attacked. Fredpayton successfully defended against Ailyne, I'm not seeing the issue.
I will close the report as everything here seems to be working correctly.
Thanks.